Visa & Documents
- Attestation of documents can be a lengthy process - allow ample time prior to your departure date.
- Prior to moving to Dubai ensure your passport has at least 6 months validity but preferably 1 year.
- Always bring original documents and several attested copies.
- Bring copy of employment contract and a letter of salary confirmation.
- Bring several passport size photographs for each member of the family (20 of each).
- Carry all important documents in your hand luggage so that you have them at hand on your arrival in Dubai, do not pack them in your shipment .This will cause unneccessary delay settling into living in Dubai.
- If you are looking to relocate or start a company in the UAE, you can also get help with securing visas with professional firms such as Al Taresh www.altaresh.com :
- Al Taresh: Al Taresh, the complete PRO solutions provider based in Dubai, announced that it has improved its capabilities to better serve the needs of companies looking for fast and foolproof services. As the corporate world is steering out of the dreaded economic meltdown, Al Taresh aims to make their way easier by providing vital PRO support. Al Taresh has long been trusted for its commitment and efficiency in the field by multinationals as well as local corporate houses operating in the region. The company's policy to customize contracts in accordance with customer needs gives its clients the advantage of optimum flexibility. Al Taresh is also preferred for the higher levels of confidentiality and privacy it offers in all its operations. Run by a dedicated team of UAE nationals in the know, Al Taresh takes care of the entire range of PRO requirements companies seek from offices such as Naturalization & Residency Administration, Department of Economic Development, Department of Health & Medical Services, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Labor, and Dubai Chamber. In a market where time is expensive, companies often find meeting PRO requirements a colossal task calling for real time local knowledge, precision handling, and instant access to various government departments," explains an Al Taresh spokesperson, "requisites that we are equipped with." A satisfied client added "We opted not to hire a PRO. We hired a whole PRO company, instead.” By hiring the services of Al Taresh, companies no longer have to employee own PROs and could save on significant amounts in terms of monthly salary and benefits. Thoroughly professional and customer-focused, Al Taresh believes in bringing its services where its clients are. The company has a special division called Messenger Service to materialize this goal. Under the changing environments, more and more corporate houses, especially start-up companies, are likely to turn the Al Taresh way.